1. All fuel hose, external seals, filter,
pintle cap, etc. are removed.
2. Fuel injector is then fully
3. All components are checked to meet OEM specifications and
4. Coil is replaced with New FIC Coil.
5. All internal seals
6. Injector is re-assembled and calibrated
injector is checked for:
a) Coil resistance
b) Spray pattern
Fuel delivery - static and dynamic
d) Leak test
8. Once the injector
meets all OEM specifications, the filter, pintle cap, all external seals, hose
and hose ferrules are replaced.
9.Injector is labeled and packaged.
click below to find injectors for your car