A vital part of the fuel injection system, Fuel Pumps draw
fuel from the tank and deliver it to system components.
(ie: Warm-Up Regulators, Fuel Distributors and
1. Units are disassembled to component level.
Bearings are cleaned or replaced.
3. Commutators are resurfaced or
4. New brushes installed.
5. All 'O' rings are replaced.
6. Assembled units are flow rate, pressure checked and tested for amperage
7. Once the unit meets OEM specifications, the unit is sealed and
Pick your car below
A core of $ 45.-
charge and will be returned after receiving your old one